CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Emily!


Emily's 4th Birthday... Of course started with our "breakfast in bed" tradition. The little "early riser" woke up too soon, so I had to send her back to bed while I whipped together a peanut butter toast and strawberries. She didn't seem to mind, but she made sure we all had to sit on her bed and watch her eat!
I wasn't planning on a party, two days before her birthday Emily starting inviting all of her friends for her birthday party.

Emily would say, "Come to my house for my party, and don't forget to wear your ballerina costume!" So, then it was official, we were having a...Ballerina Party!





Our "special guest" at the party was Jasmine, Emily's cousin. She wore her ballet costume a taught the girls some ballet dancing. Poor Tanner (our only boy at the party). He did his own "Superman Jumps".








Savannah especially loved Jasmine in her "toe shoes".
When Jasmine did a turn, Savannah said, "BEAUTIFUL."

Savannah practiced being up on her tippy toes all day!










My attempt at a ballerina cake....












We ended the day with a visit from Rick's parents. We love Grandma June and Grandpa!

8 comments:

Meet the Bucher's said...

Your girls look like so much fun and you're such a fun mom! Your ballerina cake looks perfect too:-)

Unknown said...

The party was a huge success. Bella had so much fun. Sorry I was dork and stayed so long. Next time tell me to go already.

Mrs. Umina said...

Looks like everyone had such a good time! That was really nice of you to go ahead and let her have the ballerina party. You're a much nicer mom than me!

Krissi said...

Looks like a pretty good party you pulled together in the last 2 days! I'm impressed with the ballerina cake. Is that what I have to learn to make??? I need some tips!

Bill Tanna Ava Fox said...

Looks like fun! I love Savannah in the outfit!

Jenn said...

What a cute party! I love the little boy in the Superman outfit!!! Cute that Emily was inviting people over. I am very impressed that you did all of that in just a few day!!! Way to go!

Kim Allen said...

What a fun B-day, looks like you did a great job. Your reunion in Sun Valley looked like fun too. I saw Mark not too long ago (he is friends with my husband's friend i guess.)

Kimberly said...

Hey you beautiful girl! It's Kimberly (Gale) I'm so excited to have found your blog! send me an e-mail at kimberlygprice at hotmail dot com so I can invite you to ours!