CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Some Highlights

Savannah turned 3 on January 3rd. She is such a handful and a joy! She is determined and "full of life"...always keeping us laughing. She loves babies, dressing up, and giving kisses (unless she has chapstick on her lips--you'll have to wait until it wears off). I sure love you, Savannah!

Rick and I celebrated our 7th Wedding Anniversary on January 19th. We've known each other now for 10 years...and they have been the best of my life. Thanks for being such a great husband--I love you!


Yes...it's true. In anticipation of our little boy (coming in the next week or two), I've become a "Mini-Van Mom". It's actually really fun to drive and very convenient....not to mention my 3 and 4 year old think it's the coolest thing ever! I think Rick is even growing on the idea. =)


Scott came home from Iraq. We feel so blessed to have him back in the United States with us...now we just have to get him to open a practice in the West (he is now in Washington DC)!

10 comments:

Hazel said...

When i saw the update, I wasn't quite sure who's blog it was since you never update. I will accept this update, and look forward to the next one in the next week or two. (You have to post when you have a baby...some law or something)

Your kids are so cute...speaking of cute kids, I have to break up a super cute fight right now.

Jenn said...

I love all your pictures. I was shocked at the update, too! You do have to post as soon as you can after you have that boy. I am sure he will be darling, based on your track record.

Meet the Bucher's said...

Great update! I'm so excited to hear about your new babe in the next couple of weeks! Good luck with it all and congrats on 7 years of marriage! It's great to have such a good hubby isn't it:-)

Unknown said...

Very good update. I am impressed. I'll be more impressed though, if you stick with it and post pictures of baby boy. I say that with love:). Can't wait to meet him. I'm so excited!
Oh and I wasn't talking about you on my list. I've actually never smelled your breath on fast Sunday. I'm sure it smells great!

** Adrian ** said...

YAY!! An update!!! I love your new pictures & it was GREAT reading your update!!! I, too hope for a FAST update & PHOTOS when your little guy comes to join your family!! I can not WAIT to see him (& take pictures of him!!!) It's gonna be GREAT!!!!!

Kara and Kevin said...

I loved the update, and congrats on the new car. Your girls are too cute. Good luck with the delivery coming soon!! Can't wait to see your cute little guy!

Brandy said...

What a great update! Best of luck on the baby coming. I hope you blog about that too. Your family pics turned out so darling. Emily and Savannah are beautiful.
Please tell Rick hello!

Krissi said...

Look at all these people that love your updates! You should do it more often. ;-) Good luck with you labor and delivery! You're a pro by now!

Sara said...

Mae, you guys are so cute! I'm so sorry I haven't talked to you in forever. Don't worry I still have that toy you lent me and I will have it back to you next time I'm in Centerville. Good luck with the little one on the way! Hopefully I'll see you soon.

Natalie said...

I have been checking to see if the little guy is here yet. I am so excited for you!!! SO happy you updated!!! Too busy nesting to blog!!